Wofb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wofb

Wofb.mine.nu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tutor Application: Dornath

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dornath

Tutor Application: Dornath Empty
PostSubject: Tutor Application: Dornath   Tutor Application: Dornath I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:45 pm

Name: Fredrik Carlsson
Languages: Perfect English, some Spanish and som German.

I have played Tibia for, give or take, 10 years. Mostly I have played Real Tibia, but nowadays I play OT because I find it more exciting. When I played Real Tibia I passed the Tutor Test and became a tutor on the game world 'Azura', with my character Dornath Deviltooth and I have also been GM on an OT named Narozia.

I have played many OT's and they always end up destroyed, but with my help I think we can manage to keep this one up for a long time. afro

Yours truly,
Dornath.
Back to top Go down
Hero Fly

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Application: Dornath   Tutor Application: Dornath I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:35 pm

You have played Narozia ? Razz I remember playing narozia long time ago, what was your name there?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Application: Dornath   Tutor Application: Dornath I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:18 am

You've played tibia since you were in the third grade?
Back to top Go down
https://wofb.swedishforum.se
Dornath

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Application: Dornath   Tutor Application: Dornath I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:06 pm

Hero Fly.
I don't remember what my name was, but me and my friends were named after soccer players from AIK, a soccer club in Sweden.

Admin.
I think my first encounter with the game was in first grade, when I was seven years old. I wasn't very good at it, but I found it funny :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tutor Application: Dornath   Tutor Application: Dornath I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tutor Application: Dornath
Page 1 of 1