Wofb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wofb

Wofb.mine.nu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fixer's Apllications!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fixer

Fixer's Apllications!!! Empty
PostSubject: Fixer's Apllications!!!   Fixer's Apllications!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:06 pm

Note: The poll is only one selection, and not multiple choice, so be cautious about which one you pick!
Also note that this thread link, is not allowed to be posted in help-chat, because it does not relate to anything in the helping type, this is only a question.

Poll Rules:
I will not tolerate bad language of any sort, such as "No, you don't deserve that position you faggot." -This will result in a vote not counted, and I can see the player's who have voted on this thread, and I will edit this thread stating their name's if this does happen.
Racial Slures will also be counted as "not voted", and please note that you cannot vote for this again if you've done it once already on that forum account. [Ex. Screw you Nigga!]
Positive Feedback, is of course welcome here, and I will post back with your name's on the post that I would be using to post back, as gratitude.

I know a lot about OT's, and practically ALL the command's for them as well.

Why do I think I deserve this position?

Well, for one I love helping people in my spare time, which is a good thing by the way. I hate people who cheat at the game, and abuse the rules, and would like to help manage this process. I am alway's online between 3:30pm, and 8:00pm/10:00pm. I am experienced in this/these position's, because I have like I has previously said on another thread I've been a Game Master on countless server's, as well as Tutor on countless server's as well.

What can I do to help the server?

1. Stop all MCer's in there place
2. Punish Botter's Severely
3. Punish Bug Abusers
4. Find botter's very well
5. Find MCer's very well
6. I processing rule violation report's in between certain time's of the day, so that it doesn't get delayed.
7. I help all who post in Help-Chat
8. I am fairly leaniant on name's such as "Booger" for example, this would not be against the rule's, and would not deserve a bannishment, but something like "Nazi Ruler", and/or "Adolf Hitler", or "Hitler" deserve an instant name change, and if found again with the same IP will be banned for 1 day tops.
9. I give player's in between 2, and 3 notation's until a banishment, if this is a minor problem, if not and it is a violation such as "Bug Abuse"/"Game Weakness Abuse" it would be an instant IP Banishment, but not an account banishment/account deletion, until there is actual proof that they have done it more than once.
10. Not to abuse my power's, which is one of the reason's I don't enjoy being in a position of MASSIVE power, such as a "God", or "Community Manager".

What is my Schedule for being a Game Master?

If week-day's this is my schedule~

Monday - Friday
Check Rule Violation's First at 3:30pm until 4:00pm, and every thirty minute's I would check the Rule Violation's, in between that time, I would be answering question's in help-chat, and reporting bug's if found by a player, and/or myself.

Saturday, and Sunday
Check Rule Violation's First, before anything else at 8:00am until 4:00pm, and every thirty minute's I would check the Rule Violation's, in between that time, I would be answering question's in help-chat, and reporting bug's if found by a player, and/or myself.
4:01pm and beyond I would be on my normal character assisting in help-chat, and doing my own thing,

Personal Notes I have Added

If I do become a Game Master, it would HAVE to be on a separate account, because if by some random chance I get hacked, that last thing the server would need would be a ransom Game Master abusing my position for his/her Personal Gain.
I'm using this apllications for tutor and later i became promoted as GM if i'm doing my jon well.

/Your's Fixer
Back to top Go down

Fixer's Apllications!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wofb :: Tutor Application-
Jump to: