Wofb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wofb

Wofb.mine.nu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mukito Hawkheart abusing Demon Oak quest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Breyv

Mukito Hawkheart abusing Demon Oak quest Empty
PostSubject: Mukito Hawkheart abusing Demon Oak quest   Mukito Hawkheart abusing Demon Oak quest I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:46 am

Him and his MC blocking char:

Mukito Hawkheart abusing Demon Oak quest Demonoak Mukito Hawkheart abusing Demon Oak quest W1280
Back to top Go down
Hero Fly

PostSubject: Re: Mukito Hawkheart abusing Demon Oak quest   Mukito Hawkheart abusing Demon Oak quest I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:33 am

If he wasn't blocking you could use your demon oak script there.
Back to top Go down
Breyv

PostSubject: Re: Mukito Hawkheart abusing Demon Oak quest   Mukito Hawkheart abusing Demon Oak quest I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:53 am

Figured people would comment that. Couldn't be arsed removing that as I have got nothing to hide. It as no connection to any bot whatsoever, was just looking on the internet for quest spoilers and I was on some kind of OpenTibia Forum which had the scripts to add the demon oak quest to your very own OT. tongue

http://otfans.net/showthread.php?t=123816

So please, next time think twice before making acquisitions like that. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mukito Hawkheart abusing Demon Oak quest   Mukito Hawkheart abusing Demon Oak quest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mukito Hawkheart abusing Demon Oak quest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wofb :: Report-
Jump to: