Wofb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wofb

Wofb.mine.nu

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What the fuck has happened to the server?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hero Fly

What the fuck has happened to the server? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the fuck has happened to the server?   What the fuck has happened to the server? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:29 am

Fag,
We are going to reset the server. And update to 8.5. Let us try a brand new start of the server. Go to our forum if you need more information. http://otland.net/f443/
BB I quit wont come back to this shit server.
Back to top Go down
Encrypted Stoichiometry C

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck has happened to the server?   What the fuck has happened to the server? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:31 pm

Yeah that is completely retarded, I'm also done with this shit
Back to top Go down
Hisklig

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck has happened to the server?   What the fuck has happened to the server? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:22 pm

Glad you realised what a piece of shit this OT really is. AND how retarded the GMs are.
Back to top Go down
Hisklig

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck has happened to the server?   What the fuck has happened to the server? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:24 pm

Oh right, me and my amte had nothing to do with it, since we actually gave back the DNS when they started being somewhat nice towards us last night.. After ha gave it back Sizaro just said something I censor here on the forums, but I'll tell you this, it wasn't nice, and then blocked him on msn. Smile
Back to top Go down
Encrypted Stoichiometry C

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck has happened to the server?   What the fuck has happened to the server? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:57 pm

So, do you know of any server like this one but with decent gms that care about it, and no resets... ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the fuck has happened to the server?   What the fuck has happened to the server? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the fuck has happened to the server?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wofb :: Chat-
Jump to: